- High school graduate or equivalent.
· Successful completion of a nursing assistant program or a satisfactory equivalent.
· Certified Nursing Assistant certification or current nursing student who has completed 2 clinical rotations.
- CPR certification.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient at data entry and other basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to use various instruments, machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job duties.