· Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
· Advanced technical computer related experience (Cerner, PACs, CPOE and web-based applications) preferred; Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
· Education/teaching experience
· Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
· Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills required.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Experience working effectively with physicians and/or their clinical staff.
· Ability to use machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job duties.