Responsible for the assessment of educational needs of the nursing and clinical departments and facilitation of resources to meet those needs. Collaborates with the clinical specialist and management to develop educational goals.
Must have recent operating room experience.
· Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in nursing preferred.
· Illinois RN state licensure.
· 2–3 years’ experience.
· CNOR preferred.
· Basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification required.
· Accrual of a minimum of 20 contact hours over two years, 75 % of which should be in current area of practice.
· Administrative skills.
· Supervisory skills.
· Excellent communication skills to include the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to use various instruments, machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job duties.