Plans, organizes and uses recruiting best practices and resources to supply the nursing staffing needs of Adventist GlenOaks Hospital. Qualified candidates must have demonstrated ability to creatively source top-quality candidates using variety of sources including social media and establish strong working relationships with hiring managers. Strong skills and experience using Microsoft Office Suite & Applicant Tracking System required.
· BA/BS required, in the field of health sciences, business administration or related field preferred.
· Prior experience in a healthcare setting with an emphasis on nurse recruitment highly desirable.
o RN preferred.
· Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter (CSSR) preferred.
· 3-5 years of recruiting experience preferred.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Strong leadership, team development, business management, strong written and oral communication skills.
· Positive business demeanor and the ability to establish and maintain rapport with managers and other hospital personnel.