· Current Illinois RN license or verification of pending state license.
· Effective July 1, 2012 BS in Nursing is required within 3 years of hire date.
· 2–4 years relevent clinical nurse experience preferred.
· CPR certification required.
· ACLS/PALS, certification required in specialty care units.
· Organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
· Computer literate.
· Supervisory skills.
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Ability to use various instruments, machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job duties.