Account Services Customer Service Representative
Full time Position – Bolingbrook, IL
Adventist Health Partners was named one of 40 in Healthcare's Hottest Companies in the Nation and the only physician group in Chicago!
Our greatest strength is our holistic approach to healthcare-and to life. We care for patients’ body, mind, and spirit and encourage employees to live balanced lives. It’s the perfect place to feel challenged and fulfilled.
We offer a great work environment and competitive wage and benefits package.
Job Summary: Responsible for investigating and solving patient issues and concerns while providing excellent customer service. Engages in the billing and collection process of the aged receivable accounts from time of initial billing up through the time the account balance becomes the responsibility of the patient. This individual will often coordinate his/her work to meet the ever-changing needs of the department. He/she has the expressed authority to carry out the duties as defined in the job description. Day-to-day responsibilities require good use of judgment regarding timely and appropriate communication with our clients. Must recognize the need for teamwork and function as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 1-2 years of customer service experience.
· Medical billing experience preferred.
· Interpersonal and organizational skills required.
· Attention to detail and utilization of proper phone etiquette required.
· Basic computer knowledge
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to use various machines, tools, equipment and work aids as necessary to perform job duties.
Monday through Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm